• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Day 8

chimeran

well, i think the CTD may have been the functional airport that i downloaded so i took it out which kinda bites b/c i wanted something different than the default airports that came w/the game but oh well. i had to move all the entries from here to another site which is just as fine since i'm no longer bound by the strictures of this site but was told that i couldn't link the blog from here b/c even though the blog is on a completely different site w/different rules any links must conform to this site's TOS.

bogus i know but it's their site and their rules. if they want a disney world, rent toy story but i digress. since i'm no longer bound by the strictures and the complaints of a few whiners i can expand the storylines to encompass more adult themes (drugs, crimelords, mafia, etc.) as i follow the lives of the citizens of my cities. it's been awhile since i've done any creative writing and of course we live in a PC world where god forbid should anyone be offended. reminds me of high school actually. while my story writing and ideas may have been provocative and semi blasphemous they were always accepted and even heralded as a break from the norm. (marat/sade easter)

i read somewhere that in order to have gripping drama you need flawed characters to give the audience something to relate to or in the very least something to captivate their attention. and thus i have created Katelynn Zeisler's profile which for the most part is PG as well as one of her photo albums. the PG-13 album will come later as i find upgraded pics. the only things posted here will be the same bland and tedious chores of debugging and creating a city.

pity

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.