• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Preview V.4 of the city

Sign in to follow this  
Uzil

Replies :

Simul8ter8

hajar123

Texan

westy177

MilitantRadical

~> thanks for your comments ! oeil.gif

For technical reasons independantes of my desire (Heavy prop pox in other...) I've been start a fourth version of my city (and I hope it's the good grinning-smiley-044.gif )

1339362312-Vignette-Zeroing-City-V.4.jpg

For the first pictures of the new version of my city, I'm going to make a short descriptive of the ambitious projects of the mayor :

1339362314-Preview.gif

(All the pictures are available on high definition, click on)

1339363042-PreviewSD0001.jpg

1339363078-PreviewSD0006.jpg

Zeroing City must be attractive, living, listening of his inhabitants. It must be easy of go to the work, a future paradise of the automobile but also a place of choice for everything wants to use the public transports, of leather seats will be present.

1339363091-PreviewSD0002.jpg

1339363108-PreviewSD0003.jpg

The city must will have a wide industrial area efficient, doped by a sea front and with a wide railroad capacity and high speed.

The city must will have a energetical independence,

We count much on the nuclear and coal energies to bring us the growth and supporting our needs and if we can, we will export our excedents to nearby cities.

1339363119-PreviewSD0004.jpg

1339363158-PreviewSD0005.jpg

Various business activities will allow the city to obtain many economic opportunities and will attract many companies attracted by the dynamism and urban qualification and motivation of his population, who will have accommodations for every budget, from simple flat in an old tower at luxuous villa in Hampton.

The objectives are very ambitious and I hope that the continuation of the project will interest you as long as possible.

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

These are some really great shots. I love the highway, and those suburbs look lush. I alos like the factories.

Share this comment