Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Standon: West Shore

m1n3rs1m

Hello. I am making a City called Standon, Its a large metro area, since this is the first update on standon I'll be doing a time line Note: This is only the west shore downtown, and scum areas soon to come in more updates!

1910:

WVyVL.jpg

1910 Downtown devolopment:

owbhj.png

1950:

Gh3Bd.png

2000:

WVyVL.jpg

Please no hatred, only constructive critisism.

- Standon Mayor: Defacto

More to come!

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Why would you fear hatred? This forum uses to be very polite. Seems an interesting start, i like the addition of the freeway (yes i am a freeway maniac!). The only thing i dislike is the landfill close to the residential area, that's a punch in the stomach! By the way 1910 and 2000 are the same picture :P.

Share this comment

whoops my bad, lol. since they're imgur photos there gone forever :( This isnt supposed to be the nicest part of town either. Lol im adding downtown right next to it. :P

Share this comment

Nice city, but try to limit the repetitive maxis buildings, build some parks around here and there, and don't forget hospitals, police, education, etc... so wealthier sims comes in and the buildings become more interresting

Share this comment

& use some avenues and more roads instead of some streets, to reduce the traffic later, in your growing city, you can see the traffic map to see what roads needs to be updated

Share this comment

Btw, did you know that you can rate your own CJ? So you can just rate it 5 too, and you'll have two 5s :D

Share this comment

thanks, please dont spam my CJ the city is still a work in progress. I'll add more as we move along

Share this comment