• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A Small District, TO a growing Metropolic region

Entries in this City Journal

m1n3rs1m

Hello Simtropians

Im truly sorry I havent updated my CJ, Ive been searching for a bug in the game cuasing my game to simply go poof. Well here we are. the downtown, theres going to be a north and south end. If I were a Sim of Standon I would choose the North End in a high rise (Not Finished)

Please enjoy theese photos

K6LXO.png

7uRiH.png

hwaoH.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed, please comment. rate ect

m1n3rs1m

Standon: West Shore

Hello. I am making a City called Standon, Its a large metro area, since this is the first update on standon I'll be doing a time line Note: This is only the west shore downtown, and scum areas soon to come in more updates!

1910:

WVyVL.jpg

1910 Downtown devolopment:

owbhj.png

1950:

Gh3Bd.png

2000:

WVyVL.jpg

Please no hatred, only constructive critisism.

- Standon Mayor: Defacto

More to come!

m1n3rs1m

Region Overview!

Hello Simtropians! I am making this City Journol to my New region: Camonsimia (
Cam
-On-Seem-E-A) We're going to have many, many cities and a new moutain range! For now enjoy the photo of the region, We're going to get building.... after I install a few more BATS! Enjoy
:)

As3QV.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections