Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

after the first year

Sign in to follow this  
delconjr

Replies:

MamaLuigi945: Thanks for your comment. The basis of the CJ is a realistic decision engine, mostly a CJ telling a story of a growing city and eventually nation. I get sort of tired of seeing a "look how pretty this city is" CJ's... while I realize they're popular, they're just not my style. As the city continues to grow custom content will begin to make more of an entrance as the CJ evolves.

1 year later

Population has grown to aprox. 150 residents.

95 Voting age residents

The city is making $72 from taxes and spent $59 in upkeep. $17 were given to a rainy day fund.

A/N: I apologize for having nothing other than graphs in this update I screwed up and didn't take a photo of the city without data on this will be the last update in which I make this mistake. Promise

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections