Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Residustrial and Finandustrial Bridges

Sign in to follow this  
KaSaYanJay

Hey :)

Welcome to my long awaited 2nd City Journal Entry!

I want to get right into this but I have to say a little note before we begin. Due to school, my City Journal Entries will be few and (unfortunately) far between. BUT, I promise to jam pack them with TONNES of photos and information. I just wanted to say sorry for that and your patiance will be rewarded well ;)

ANYWAYS...... ONTO THE MAIN ATTRACTION!!!

As promised I took photos showcasing the two bridges last seen in my teaser pic. Since then, I have named them The Residustrial Bridge and The Finandustrial Bridge due to the closeness of each of the bridges to their respective namesakes.

Seen below is a picture of where they lie on the city map.

jerollecjentry2.jpg

As you can see, The Residustrial Bridge links the lower and cleaner Residential zones with the dirtier and noisier, but elevated, East Industrial zones. The same can be said about The Finandutrial Bridge as it links The West Side Financial District to the East Industrial zones as well.

So, here are some pictures of the two bridges :D Enjoy!!

The Residustrial Bridge

This is a picture of said bridge from the "Working Class", unskilled, neighbourhood just North of the bridge. Just barely rising above the top of the mini-mountain are the smoke stacks of The East Side Industrial Zones.

jerolleresidustrialbrid.jpg

The picture below was taken just south- west of the bridge making the "Working Class" houses that the last picture was taken from, visible. Also seen in this picture is another bridge that will be showcased soon...

jerolleresidustrialbrid.jpg

Underneath this description is what The Finandustrial Bridge and The West Side Financial District look like from The Residustrial Bridge.

jerollewsfromresidustri.jpg

And that would conclude our tour of The Residustrial Bridge. But don't worry, you WILL be seeing more of this bridge, oh yes, you will...

The Finandustrial Bridge

Below is a picture of The Finandustrial Bridge from the on ramp of The Residustrial Bridge. To the North (right) of the Finandustrial Bridge is the East skyline of The West Side Financial District.

jerollefinandustrialbri.jpg

Once again, below is a picture taken just South- East of The Finandustrial Bridge. In this photo, you can see more of The West Side Financial District. It looks so large because it's set up as a classic grid pattern following the main corridor running East to West.

jerollefinandustrialbri.jpg

Lastly, here is a picture of what The West Side Financial District looks like from the bridge.

jerollewsfromfinandustr.jpg

Well, that's the end of our tour of The Finandustrial Bridge, but I still have a couple of other photos showing both bridges in the same shot.

Here are both bridges seen from one of the Skilled Worker High Rises on the North West Side of The Mid-East Junction. (Wow, talk about wordy :P )

jerollefrbridgesfromme.jpg

And finally, here are what the two bridges look like from one of the many skyscrapers populating The West Side Financial District.

jerollefrbridgesfromws.jpg

And that's a wrap! Thanks for reading my 2nd C.J. Entry and stay tuned for more!

Upcoming

As with last time, here is a teaser pic of what I'll be covering in my next C.J. Entry. Enjoy!! :D

jerollecjentry3sneakpee.jpg

P.S.

Feedback is appreciated :)

Thanks for reading!!

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments