• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

9/11 Ideas Anyone?

Tonraq

the-world-trade-center.jpg

abcdefhj.jpg

The Times of Troix will be publishing a special edition on September 11, 2011. However, the Times of Troix does not have any ideas for the article yet. We would like to hear some suggestions from you or any comments, ideas, experiences, emotions and replies. All you need is to comment on this entry before September 10, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. We would be glad to hear comments from you!

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Might I suggest an article on the rebuilding of the new towers, and the 1,000ft goal to be reached on 9-11-11. I've been following the story of the rebuilding on Discovery Channel's "Rising: Rebuilding Ground Zero" and the stories of the people and the construction workers working hard to rebuild the towers are touching. I think it would be a good idea to pay homage to them, and tell the story of the progress made rebuilding the towers.

Just throwing in my two cents. ;)

Share this comment

May I suggest a memorial to the lives lost as well as some pictures of world trade centers from some of the CJ's?<div>Just a thought.</div>

Share this comment

How about an article where the mayor of New York has a change of heart and decides to rebuild the Twin Towers on the sites of towers 2 and 3 so they coexist with the 1WTC? There are several organizations that are trying to reach this goal and its likely that it will happen sometime soon.

Share this comment

Update: I have Construction of the Towers and some pics, so the only things left is 9/11 and reconstruction as well as photos tomorrow...

Share this comment