• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Dillenburg - Along the meandering Rhine

Sign in to follow this  
Gath22

Dillenburg - Along the meandering Rhine

Perhaps you thought I stopped playing SC4.. Well, I didn't! The only thing is, being really busy makes it hard to maintain a journal like this. On the other hand, it's fun and the appreciation makes me proud. Thanks for anyone who has commented in the past or will do so in the future!

To show you that I'm still playing, here's a little something that I just made. I think it nicely shows the transition from the outskirts of the city to the city centre, alongside the Rhine.

mosaic2j.jpg

~

Thanks for viewing!

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

The isolated building (with its own seawalls) at the top of the picture seems a bit out of place. I would've extended the shore and leveled the extension with the avenue to make a rocky cliff by the river. Other than that, I adore your mosaic. The trian track looks real nice and your industrial-suburban area looks impeccable. :ohyes:

Share this comment

Wow what a beautiful picture! I love the sweeping feel of the curved roads and non- grid conforming content. :wub:

Share this comment

Amazing! I love the sunken/raised rail! I love that sunken rail station, too, I never used it properly and thought it was a silly BAT, but now I see the light! 5/5!

Share this comment

10000000000000, you're probably right, perhaps I should change that.
NMUSpidey, thx for nominating me! I was flattered ;)

Everyone else, thank you!

Share this comment

:drool: I rmember seeing that mosaic in the "Show us you mosaics" thread! It amazed me then, and it amazes me now. That is an awesome and beautiful scene. :ohyes:

Share this comment