• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

NT Airport: WIP

Roger51

Replies:

Spidey: Yet still some more under-development! As for the smooth curves, once you get used to them, then it doesn't take that long....just some small hiccups along the way. And frdm920 answered the last question.

James Kevin: Thanks

Sam: Keep trying and they will eventually grow how you want! Also, try and keep track of what grows under which style, makes life a lot easier

MamaLuigi945: Thanks, I do have it, I am just a bit forgetfully before I take the pics in SC4!

TD: Love you to TD :wub:

10000000000000: Thanks a lot! I am glad you found the pics realistic

920: Since when are you in the new CJ section?????? And no, I don't know your opinion :P

Today's update will bring yet another Work In Progress (WIP) as I started this airport a few days ago, and would like to show it to the community :)

NT Airport

Region view of the Airport (On the left)

captureyt.jpg

Where the airport is in the city tile

ntairportjan13001314161.jpg

Business bays

747 gates, runway, and taxi-ways

Entrance into the airport, still undecided on the RHW.....

Enjoy the pics! Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome.

I am not sure when the next update will be, as family will start to arrive on Friday for my uncle's wedding on the 3rd of September!

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Airports are the toughest for me to make. It looks like you have a nice start here, though. There is another airport pack by a dude in Japan named Bripizza, but I prefer the one you're using a lot more. I'll be looking forward to the next update, regardless of when it is!

Share this comment

I like the looks of your airport. The diagonal taxiways and terminal buildings look nice. In real life, airports tend to cover a large area. I'd say that your airport should cover about half the city tile. Nevertheless, this is a great start for sure!

Share this comment

The terminal design is nice and I look forward to your next update :golly: .If I had to offer some cc, I would say to vary the planes a bit more. Other than that, it's looking very nice. :thumb:

Share this comment

What's the business bays? There are many weird interchanging tiles there that, in my opinion, should't be there.
But, I'm tired, so I'm cranky. I'm sure when I wake up later today (at 7, which is in about 5 hours, yes I'm still working), I'll have more positive input.

Share this comment