Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest The-Extreme

Files Missing

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Sorry if there is a thread started for this subject but I'm still a little lost on the new layout.
   I tried the search for Marrast and none of his work came up.Has Marrast been lost?.
   Oh I was looking for the Embankment Set.Thanx

Don't worry, you're not the only one who's missing stuff. Apparently, many files have disappeared from the STEX. I have no idea whether they are just not present on the STEX or even deleted from the server, but I guess dirk & his crew are working on it. Right now, the STEX doesn't seem to be a very reliable place to up- or download, which is why I'm holding back a release, too. I don't want to upload it just to see it lost or deleted two days later. This migration to ST 5.0 is slowly turning into a real mess...

Well, when I click the link to some STEX download pages, I get this error message:

Error: - The argument AUSERID passed to function fGetBadge() is not of type numeric. If the component name is specified as a type of this argument, the reason for this error might be that a definition file for such component cannot be found or is not accessible.

The error occurred on line 99.quote>

Thanx.
         Well it's kinda good to know I ain't alone in this boat.Hopefully Dirk will steer us back on course.Thanx again

When the STEX first came up, some members reported seeing an option which enabled them to delete files from the STEX which they shouldn't have been able to see and some files might have been the victims of this, let's hope that isn't the case.

The new ST has run into a few problems, that's for sure...There are plenty of files missing (I know that from trying to find dependencies for some of the lots I just downloaded..) I'm going to stop downloading from the STEX for a few days to be safe.. But I have faith in Dirk and his crew, and that they'll get it all straightened out

When you open the STEX it says :**Please note that the STEX 5.0 is still under going testing. Some anomalies may exist, please do not panic, we will address them.**, meaning that patience is asked for, while everything is being sorted out and bugs are *killed*, so to speak. I suppose time will heal everything.

mrbisonm