Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atomius

kralnos

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • After much experimenting with creating regions, i have finally decided to properly develop one with a cbd, suburbs, farmland and bush. it is called kralnos. the capital is alenvale, some of you may remember i once created a rubbish region called weast trotskaja and alenvale was about the only thing i actually liked in it, so i moved it to kralnos. kralnos is a region with a sea, two rivers, the closest thing to creeks possible to 4 and a mountain range to the north. alenvale is now growing rapidly with a current population of 70,000. kralnos has a total population of 200,000 residents, major centres apart from alenvale are jot, port alenvale, corwell hill, west alenvale, south alenvale, atomiusville (we all have our evil dictator modes), and the new centre of drakkensfield. kralnos has a substantial agricultural community and also a thriving dirty, manufacturing and hi tech indutry. it also boasts a wealthy commercial sector within south alenvale and alenvale and jot is fast becoming a commuter community and alenvale a metropolis. despite severe budget issues (yes, i admit i use cheats, but why else would they put them in in the first place) and environmental issues, i enjoy playing the region. education levels are high but health is low. i will soon post updates and pics, please be patient i am getting a new computer soon.

Sounds quite promising, even though I hope that your "environmental problems" aren't as big as what you tell us suggests... By the way, a good way to solve your budget problems is, in a residential + commercial city (not so much with industrial cities) , to build parks. It might sound suprising, but parks attract wealthy sims and profitable companies. Therefore, you earn more tax revenue, and you eventually earn more money than what you spend for maintaining the parks. Actually, do no hesitate to spend over