Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

De Ja Vu

OK.....

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Depends on whether you already have the original SC4 or not.

Original SC4 + Rush House expansion pack = SC4 Deluxe

The difference is that you need the Original SC4 for Rush Hour to work on your system but SC4 Deluxe is the Original SC4 and Rush Hour combined into one package.

Please give your threads more meaning titles in future as they will then get more replies, this is also part of this site's Forum Etiquette:

4. Do not post topics with meaningless or undescriptive subjects. I.e., Help!, Why?, and !!!! are not useful subjects and you will likely not get many reviews or responses.
quote>

• Original Poster
  • I have an original SC4, and I want to buy Deluxe edition. If I buy it will I be able to play my saved games from the original SC4?

Don't worry about it. I'm just trying to give you a hint so you get the most replies you can on your threads.

EDIT: If pykman's post in the thread linked below is right, it states that when you're running the uninstall wizard of SC4, it asks you whether you want to retain your cities to use in SC4 Deluxe. See this thread for further details: http://www.simtropolis.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=72815&forumID=47&search=1&searchstring =

Don't want to sound like I'm reciting the rules but there is an edit post button above your post which is an alternative to double posting. 2.gif

Originally posted by: De Ja Vu

I have an original SC4, and I want to buy Deluxe edition. If I buy it will I be able to play my saved games from the original SC4?quote>

Rush hour should be cheaper. Be sure you get the version that matches your origniinal game. Take a look at the home site under help->updates for an explanation.

It would be more wortly to buy Rush Hour! Than SC4 Deluxe. Of course, if you have the cash, go for it! So if you ever need to reinstal the game, it'll be done faster!

It's easy to import your SC4 vanilla cities into Rush Hour but they may be a little buggy and the budget may be hard to balance. Liberal cheating overcomes these problems. 11.gif