Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

De Ja Vu

Help needed.......

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Hi!

I'm having problems on instaling RU! When I click install a window appeares, that says Do you want to quit installation - Yes..No.
    When I click No nothing happens, the window stays the same...,but when I click Yes the installation terminates.
    So I can't install Rush Hour. I realy don't know what to do......
    45.gif

You haven't gotten a reply because no one else knows what to do either.  Check and make sure that the drivers for your CD-Rom are current and working fine.  You can try installing RH on another computer and if it still doesn't work then you have a bad disc.  If it installs okay on another computer then the problem is with your computer.  10.gif

Yah try it on someone else's computer, even try installing another app or something.. if you cant get it to work i'd even suggest reformatting your computer. If you can't get a cd to install on yours and it installs on someone elses, then you have a big promblem on your computer.

face-icon-small-frown.gif
    try out what these guys suggest...if it dont work on a diff comp.(friends, work comps) then its a bad disk...hopefully u saved ur reciept so u can get a refund/exchange face-icon-small-cool.gif
    i really hate it when things dont go the way u want...my comps dvd-rom only plays the games/dvds "IT" wants to, when "it" wants to...luckly it enjoys simcityface-icon-small-happy.gif