Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

killerbyte

2 airport problems (texture and upgrade)Help!

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I have one problem with the textures on the maxis airports. I have joergs pack installed, i wonder if it is a conflict with the texture id. here is what it looks like:

Jefferson-Sep.%2023,%20251140385902.jpg

And the other problem is that Jamil herd will not offer to upgrade the airport. it is @ max capacity. in other cities i have had upgrade offers @ 2/3 capacity. but no upgrades offered here. any help will be greatly appreciated.19.gif

• Original Poster
  • Thanks, but what about the other problem. if it is unsolveable then i will stick with joerg's pack, but all my attempts at that turned out really ugly. i wonder if this is also a conflict between the two?42.gif

Is it me or does this happen with sim wings and joergs airport packs being installled together or is it something else. I also have downloaded the "fix" file for the sim wings pack.