Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venomdaffy

Are we allowed to do this......(see inside)

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • are we allowed to make requests? if so, it would be nice if someone could make me Bank of America Houston(700 Louisianna on SC3K), i am no good at making computer art.  thanks for looking, i appreciate it21.gif please see attached file

I have to agree with Compromise, but also, the offical thread at http://www.simtropolis.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=60406 always gets so filled up that some requests there are cast into the shadow, so if the requst was very important for your gam, it is best to post as an individual thread, provided that it is in the right forum category, which in this case, would be 'BAT - Open Discussion'.

Enjoy the community.

Date: 2/18/2006 9:05:18 AM Author: DuskTrooper Please place ALL building requests into the official BAT request thread! Thank you! And to think, this one nearly slipped by me!11.gif
    quote>
    I too though that you would miss this thread lol

Look, don't count on the official request thread. I know it's better for the website that all the requests are done in one thread instead of all over the place, but Simtropolis has over 180 000 ppl and a lot of them has request. If you post a request there, you have almost no chance that a batter takes your idea, unless it's a really really good idea.

I don't know if it would be ok, but maybe try PM'ing batters and ask them to do your building. You got way more chances than in the official request thread.

Those guys said it all, all requests, and subsequent discussion, belong in the Official BAT request thread. 1.gif

Thread Closed