Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yoman3

Bayview

13 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • This is my newest city Bayview. 300 years ago a trading post was built here. After about 100 years industry moved into the area. Scence then it has devolpoed into a large Port, and Banking City at the mounth of the Essex River. At the moment the city contains 140,000 pop.
    the width=512>
    This is the main Banking District of the city at the mouth of the St. Mark canal.
    The width=320>
    This is the War Memorial to those who lost there lives Defending Sim Nation against the evil invaders of the Barbiestan Republic.
    The width=512>
    Tis is the main port facility located just north of the Santara Bridge.
    The width=512>
    This is the Broncos football Stadium Located next to the SimNation Hall of Fame, Memorial Tower, And the Bayview Bommers minor leage soccer Stadium.
    Zepper width=512>
    The Zepper Memorial Bridge
    The width=512>
    Kissenger Bay
    The width=512>
    The Park Point Bridge(nicknamed the Green Giant).
    The width=512>
    The submarine Pens and the SNN. Aderson
    The width=480>
    The Memorial of the SNN. Johnson who was sunk with 1,248 men aboard during the suprise attack by the Barbiestanies 30 years ago.
    THe width=320>
    The Bayside Tunnel.
    pipeline width=320>
    The pipeline that brings oil from the rifineries of Elizabeth to the waiting tankers at the harbor.
    The width=256>
    The industrial district.
    St. width=480>
    The central train station(St. Patrick's Station).
    The width=320>
    This is the Antabella River boat that was saved from the scrapyard and is now the most glmoris resturant that floats along the St. Mark canal.

Bayview also houses the port facilities for th Sim Nation Navy (SNN.) and that is why the bay of BayviewBecame one of the most Famous places in Sim Nation. It was in this Bay that the suprise attack by the forces of Barbiestan attacked and destroyed many of the ships in port. However Sim Nation Cmae back to win that war and destroy the forces of Barbiestan.

Looks really good.

You should save in jpg instead of png. I tried to save one of your pictures in jpg. It got from 311 to 30 kb. That would save a lot of bandwidth, I know that there are still people here how still use a modem.

• Original Poster
  • The width=512>

This is actulally the main banking district at the mouth of the St. Mark canal. I guess the pictures got mixed up

Wow, nice work! Like the suburbs, they are very nice. I like your pics with the industry too, very nice on those. Your use of canals is excellent too! Continue with this! 44.gif

I like that canal.Reminds me much of Rayelands and its canal.I also like the port which could use a little tweeking....maybe set it up on all flat land...

Other then that good start!

• Original Poster
  • i have stoped work on this city and completly destroyed it with disasters sry for those who wan more

my new cj is Los Antos A city By the Sea