bima1234

More Building for beloved SimCity 5

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Please add more building in next EP..

Why building not like in simcity Societies? 

Its a good game but lack of building, Hospitals only 2 building even police station just only 2 building.. Where's the asylum?

Where small police station?

add more service building.. Mall, beach, agency, more office, more building, and criminal den hideout

*:read: add more Simcity 5 building 

unnamed (5).gif

If you want more buildings you'll probably have to play SC4.   I doubt EA will ever add anything further to SC5.  SC5 was designed specially for social game play, its all about people making a functional global industrial system, very few people actually attempt to do that because its hard time-consuming work.   Otherwise SC4 is blessed with many user content creators that will give you all the buildings you want for free.   In SC5 there wouldn't be such things as asylums and criminal den hideouts because it requires serious skill, sanity, and social integrity, otherwise its a nice place to share the love of the game, that's about all.  Peace.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Obotchaman
      I'd like to know if Ferry Terminals could be used as a means of transportation within the city itself.
    • By HKzOMG
      ~⛥ ~ Private Region ~⛥~
      DLC: Cities of Tomorrow
      Server: North America East 1
      Region Type: Viridian Woods
      Region Name: Fantasia
      Origin ID: HelloKittyZOMG
      Hopefully this region will end up lasting a good while with lots of active players.
       *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
      Region Rules:
      1. If you add me as a friend, don't add me and then bail out on me later.
      2. Please only claim 1-2 Cities. Leave room for other people who would like to join. 
      3. Be active, friendly, and sociable like I am. 
      4. Don't make a City and then abandon it to make another because you messed up. If you mess up just ask for help.
      5. Everyone is welcome to join! let's build a wonderful and fun region!!!
    • By HKzOMG
      ~⛥ ~ Private Region ~⛥~
      DLC: Cities of Tomorrow
      Server: North America East 1
      Region Type: Viridian Woods
      Region Name: Fantasia
      Origin ID: HelloKittyZOMG
      Hopefully this region will end up lasting a good while with lots of active players.
       *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
      Region Rules:
      1. If you add me as a friend, don't add me and then bail out on me later.
      2. Please only claim 1-2 Cities. Leave room for other people who would like to join. 
      3. Be active, friendly, and sociable like I am. 
      4. Don't make a City and then abandon it to make another because you messed up. If you mess up just ask for help.
      5. Everyone is welcome to join! let's build a wonderful and fun region!!!

• By katrosa1
      Okay so anytime I build up a new city I'd have plenty of public transportation (street cars, busses...), schools (with enough busses and stops), a clinic, hospital (with enough waiting rooms), small and large firestation with enough trucks, a police precinct with plenty of empty jail cells and patrol cars, enough water, electric, a large sewage system working just fine, enough jobs available, shops and parks to go to and people STILL complain "we're miserable!!!!", "people are dying all around us", and "it's been fun but we're moving out!!" then abandon my city! No matter what I do, people STILL complain and move out! Even lowering taxes didn't help! Are people just snobs, is this a bug, or is the game doing this on purpose to get me to go broke and start a new city? 
      I've run out of options! I can't even build megatowers because of the amount of grouchy sims I apparently keep attracting!
    • By katrosa1
      So, I'm having a problem with several of my residential buildings going abandoned for no reason. I demolish them, they get rebuilt, new sims move in and are happy, then about 5 mins later they say something like "it was fun but we're moving out!!" and not give an actual reason as to why. 
      Did I do something wrong?