Sign in to follow this  
CosmicSpeed

What do you plop in the Train/Ferry dead spots?

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

I am talking about the portion of land directly across from the Train or Ferry plop. You can zone it but unless you have a perpendicular road to the unit, nohting ever develops there.

So, what do you plop?

For me, I have been using the Electric Charging Station or water towers depending on the water tables.

The bit between the bit of road you are forced to use and the main road you want to connect to?

I normally try to squeeze one of the smaller basic parks in there. This is about the only time I use them though! I then put a bit of commercial either side of the station on the inevitable horse shoe to try and blend it in a bit.

I usually do a horse-shoe for the train station and put the sign in the middle, to create like a front grassy area in front of the game's ugly meager train station.

As for my ferry docks, they are always in such weird locations based on wherever the water is, so I don't really put anything around them.