Sign in to follow this  
Churbuddy

Building requestes

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi there guys!

I don't know if there is all ready a topic discussion about requesting someone to do a building/lot for someone, as I can NOT be bothered looking though the forums as I got finals and exams on.

So I would like to know if someone can do me a couple buildings from New Zealand. Yes New Zealand lol. As we all ready have The Beehive from wellington, I would like the House of Representatives that's part of the Parliamentary complex in Wellington.

Also to have:

Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa

Christchurch Cathedral (Even tho its not really there now)

And a Mall that in New Zealand. Something along the lines like: Westfield Lower Hutt-Wellington, Bayfair-Tauranga, or Sylvia Park- Auckland

And have the Wellington Railway station that in Wellington (Obviously) or the Britomart Transport center in Auckland.

Thank-you

Matt

Looking through the forums is easy. There's a search bar at the top of the page. Alternately, you can use Google to search Simtropolis by adding site:simtropolis.com to the end of your search.

Good luck on your exams.....also good luck getting people to BAT those buildings for you. The active community is a lot smaller these days.