Sign in to follow this  
hello492

ElevatedRail Dual/Double-Decker Network Pieces

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Where can I find stations for these? I downloaded a "Station" from some Japanese site, and I honestly do not think it's working. It says people are using them, but I see NO trams whatsoever.. Could someone recommend me a Station that fights nicely ontop of the Road, in conjunction with these pieces? I can't find one for crap! :(. I've included a picture.. Thanks! :-)

ou6pa9.png

Trams aren't the symbol of the transportation network is working or not, they are automata without any true function except as eye-candy. I suggest you to check the station using the traffic query tool. If some people is actually, using that station, then you don't have any problem with either that station or trams.

Hello and welcome to simtropolis, hello492!

First of all let me note that for similar problems in the future, regarding finding BATs, you may turn to the

. thread at the simtropolis exchange forum. This is THE address to go if you are looking for something. :D

So... You are looking for elevated-subway-over-road stations? I looked around and found some stuff for you:

3. http://kurier.simcityplaza.de/details.php?file=522 (This is similar to no.2 but in a different configuration) -- Note: Maybe requires registeration to the site

Hope this helps,

Have a good week!

-Guy (grstudios)

• Original Poster
  • Hello and welcome to simtropolis, hello492!

First of all let me note that for similar problems in the future, regarding finding BATs, you may turn to the

. thread at the simtropolis exchange forum. This is THE address to go if you are looking for something. :D

So... You are looking for elevated-subway-over-road stations? I looked around and found some stuff for you:

3. http://kurier.simcit...ls.php?file=522 (This is similar to no.2 but in a different configuration) -- Note: Maybe requires registeration to the site

Hope this helps,

Have a good week!

-Guy (grstudios)

Thanks! :D.. The only reason why I didn't look around is because Simtropolis loads extremely, extremely slow. (It's not on my end, as EVERY other website I use/go to has no loading problems whatsoever) But thanks for your help! :D

Re: Slow response from the site. It seems that the current spike in popularity due to PR on the new version by EA is causing unwarranted interest by googlers which tend to overload the server on weekends. I have a broadband connection and it is slow during heavy load times otherwise it is pretty much instantaneous.

Re: Slow response from the site. It seems that the current spike in popularity due to PR on the new version by EA is causing unwarranted interest by googlers which tend to overload the server on weekends. I have a broadband connection and it is slow during heavy load times otherwise it is pretty much instantaneous.

Yes, I have noticed it only recently and only at certain times.