Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy0626

Coast Line out to Lunch

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

G"Day

Great site

I have bening play sim city longer than I care to work.

I had nice state going, great looking coast line which was working gang buster.

I was looking adding a farming & logging industrail in land.

As one does they use the internet to find anything they need these days.

Found everything I to make these industrail work some there and most over on peg site.

I have spend a cople of weeks trying to work out which file turn my coat line & river system into sunk land >:(

Just a guess...

...I have spend a cople of weeks trying to work out which file turn my coat line & river system into sunk land >:(

Snoopy, are you saying that your terrain has risen and the water has disappeared? If so, did you install the Doing so will have this effect. It is not meant to be used at all times. Removing the ~Diagonal Bridge Enabler (Temporary Files) folder from the Plugins should return the terrain to the correct level.

You might also have a terrain height file in the Plugins. Look for a file named "import' or one the has numbers in the name - such as "1000m" - and remove them.

Maybe if you post a snapshot of your coast and river system, we could better relate to what you're trying to tell us and give you advice on how to proceed.

• Original Poster
  • Snoopy, are you saying that your terrain has risen and the water has disappeared? If so, did you install the Doing so will have this effect. It is not meant to be used at all times. Removing the ~Diagonal Bridge Enabler (Temporary Files) folder from the Plugins should return the terrain to the correct level.

You might also have a terrain height file in the Plugins. Look for a file named "import' or one the has numbers in the name - such as "1000m" - and remove them.

Found the Diagonal Bridge Enabler folder and delete, cargo port back on the coast.

Now once you use the the Diagonal Bridge Enabler will get the messageevery you laod the city that plugi XXXX can't be found

Maybe if you post a snapshot of your coast and river system, we could better relate to what you're trying to tell us and give you advice on how to proceed.

I have you try getting the crayons of my daughter, good luck with that

Edited by Snoopy0626  

I was trying to be helpful. If you are having that much trouble with English, you may want to find a better translator.

Edited by lhrob  

Found the Diagonal Bridge Enabler folder and delete, cargo port back on the coast.

Now once you use the the Diagonal Bridge Enabler will get the messageevery you laod the city that plugi XXXX can't be found.

That shouldn't happen if you only removed the Diagonal Bridge Enabler folder. Are you sure you did not remove something else at the same time? Perhaps there was something in the DBE folder.

• Original Poster
  • Found the Diagonal Bridge Enabler folder and delete, cargo port back on the coast.

Now once you use the the Diagonal Bridge Enabler will get the messageevery you laod the city that plugi XXXX can't be found.

That shouldn't happen if you only removed the Diagonal Bridge Enabler folder. Are you sure you did not remove something else at the same time? Perhaps there was something in the DBE folder.

I was trying to be helpful. If you are having that much trouble with English, you may want to find a better translator.

I know you were try to helpful, if you can't unstand the Australia way of looking at think you would know where I was come form

Ok I understand that you can add and remove the Diagonal Bridge Enabler folder. bridge when you need without have the the plugin problem.

I did but all item that where move in out the plugin folder have been turned only six, the some 800 odd that I was looking at removing

Edited by Snoopy0626  

I know you were try to helpful, if you can't unstand the Australia way of looking at think you would know where I was come form

Well, no, I suppose I don't understand the Australia way of looking at things. I speak American English. How did you mistranslate my comment? Can I presume you understand what a snapshot is? I meant you should use the in-game camera tool to take a snapshot of what your city looks like. Then you could post it in a comment for the rest of us to look at. Sometimes that helps us to get a better idea of what someone is talking about.

Edited by lhrob  

• Original Poster
  • I know you were try to helpful, if you can't unstand the Australia way of looking at think you would know where I was come form

Well, no, I suppose I don't understand the Australia way of looking at things. I speak American English. How did you mistranslate my comment? Can I presume you understand what a snapshot is? I meant you should use the in-game camera tool to take a snapshot of what your city looks like. Then you could post it in a comment for the rest of us to look at. Sometimes that helps us to get a better idea of what someone is talking about.

Let put it this way I was having a joke with you :uhm:

Let put it this way I was having a joke with you :uhm:

Oh. Well then, I guess it flew right over my head. Sorry about that. I'm not always the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. But anyway, if your problem has been resolved, happy gaming!