Sign in to follow this  
JP Schriefer

The ZMZA Stories

16 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello everyone!  2.gif

In this topic, my friends and I'll introduce to you the stories about our cities (which are already huge in SimCityBrasil CJs). It will be very simple, we'll show four countries that maintains a large joint alliance since the beginning of them.

From now on, prepare yourself, because Atlântica, Molching, Zaoça and Zhaen will surprise you.

The four of us visited the Simtropolis enough, but we are not very active hereWe really hope you like our presence here, because we finally took courage to start a CJ in ST.

39634398.jpg

So, I'm the Leandro (aka Klyte45) and I made a (fail) CJ here on ST, Its name is "Zaoça".

Unfortunally, I don't had free time to keep that active by myself only, but here we'll relay weekly to build a history. This experience can make great histories involving all the 4 countries.

We hope you all like it. The 1st att is coming at Jan, 6 GMT.^^

• Original Poster
  • CHAPTER 1 

YOUR  NARRATOR  FEARED, AND  THE  BACKGROUND  OF  MOLHING

A  MESSAGE

You will die

• Don't be terrorized by me, the death. Does this worry youDon't be afraidI'm not so fairI could introduce myself properlybut actually it's not necessaryYou will know me well enough and soon enough, depending on diverse range of variables.

Using the first aim of this chapter, I would say that when I finish doing one of my works, I like to hear from my main piece his life storyAnd the story of Molching excites me (have emotions? I love irony) so muchI come here to tell it to youI have some pictures and informations about the background facts of the present city of MolchingSo let's see.

FOREST OF COPIEGNE, FRANCE - NOVEMBER 11, 1918

• The Armistice of Compiègne was signed, finally the end the First World Warlesswork for me, of courseThat's because did not know what would come later.

This photo shows the train in that Marshal Ferdinand Foch, commander in chief ally, and Matthias ErzbergerGerman representative, signed thearmistice. It was the second car.

82008477.jpg

CENTER MUNICH, GERMANY - NOVEMBER 15, 1918

• Meanwhile in Munich, German troops are finally leaving to protect the city. One of the soudiers, Alex Steiner was one of them. Alex told me the story of Molching recently, he made me come here, to tell you. A photo of Munich while tanks still guarded city that was nearly completing its 900 years.

76207542.jpg

AN CALM ANNOUNCEMENT

Please stay calm.

I'm just throat.

I'm not violent.

I'm not mean.

I'm just a result!

PORT ISAR RIVER, MUNICH, GERMANY - NOVEMBER 17, 1918

• Alex Steiner, was traumatized by all of that war, after all, he saw me around him at once. He wanted to flee of the country defeated in war. He said goodbye to the Frauenkirche and went to the port and etered into a ship that was leaving. He was hiding. How long could hide there? In chapter 2.

Those little messages are a bit frightening. 3.gif But the images are very well done! As well as this little historic storytelling.

I haven't come across a CJ that supports 4 completely separate yet connected City journals before. This should be interesting. 4.gif

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: nathanthemayor

Your editing is amazing!quote>

Thank you !!

Originally posted by: Benedict

Fantastic start, love the monochrome look quote>

Thanks, I love that too 48.gif

Originally posted by: Archean

Those little messages are a bit frightening. But the images are very well done! As well as this little historic storytelling.

I haven't come across a CJ that supports 4 completely separate yet connected City journals before. This should be interesting. quote>

Oh, thank you very much. We never do it (do 4 CJs togheter), we hope that you like it..

So, I'm doing the Chapter 2 

• Original Poster
  •  CHAPTER 2

UNEXPECTED  DESTINATIONS

OTHER SMALL FACTS

Sometimes I arrive too early.

I hasten,

and some people cling,

to a longer life than would be expected.

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - MARCH 10, 1919

• Alex worked as a police officer in Germany before the war started, so he knew some "survival techniques". Luckily, he got a ship that was loading food, it was easy to survive. Until a sailor find him inside the huge and smelly loads. His name was Victor. Was brazilian, and understood the situation when Alex told his story, the war. Victor spoke german, Alex too. 

There wasn't an unexpected destination more than was to meet our character in that moment. Here's an excerpt of the conversation (translated to english), that they had when the ship of the smelly loads stopped after three months in the dangerous waters of the Atlantic:

- Alex! We just arrived in Rio de Janeiro. You must leave. If someone gets you here, you'll be arrested and could be sentenced up.

- Sure, but, I heard Rio de Janeiro?

- Yeah ! Welcome to Rio de Janeiro! Capital of Brazil!

- Oh my God! What I will now make in this place?

- I honestly don't know. Here you can get another job, or even......Psst, come out the back, somebody's coming around. Goodbye.

- That's ok. Thank you!

• They hugged. Never saw again. Rio de Janeiro in that time:

37734678.jpg

• As soon as he got off the ship, he saw an old man talking in german to someone else. He took advantage and went to him for help. The man told him that in Rio de Janeiro was a mess. He'd better look elsewhere. Advised him to go to Belo Horizonte, the city was completing 30 years, was a new city. Then, Alex was catching a bus at the time was actually, "a piece of tin pushed by wheels and an engine that came up to 45 Km/h".   

BELO HORIZONTE, BRAZIL - MARCH 16, 1919

• Arriving in Belo Horizonte, through the new "Contorno Boulevard", he finds the State School Delfim Moreira, He was knowing how was one of the newer schools of the city and then ends up making friends with some employees, among them, a french professor, who could speak their language, the german. Remember that the city was (and is) heavily forested, so, any european love it. The school in that time:

46231153.jpg

• Alex was well liked in the school. Learned portuguese quickly. Then, the people of the school, gave him a gift he would never forget, made him a little german-style building, where he and other emplyees would live.

90266925.jpg

BELO HORIZONTE, BRAZIL - MAY 30, 1919

• On a tour two months later, teachers and students wanted Alex to go with them. And it was. Was! It was there that he met Katlin, who was now named Katlin Steiner, the woman he would spend the rest of his life (secret: would not be more than 30 years). She lived in the city of Tacoma, Washington, United States, and she was there to learn a bit of Brazilian culture. The two fell in love. In this museum that Kaitlin and Alex met, in the city of Belo Horizonte.

88060974.jpg

A REMINDER

Alex did not deserve to die like he died.

• Original Poster
  • CHAPTER 3

SAY  GOODBYE  TO  BRAZIL

BELO HORIZONTE, BRAZIL - JUNE 6, 1919

• They were dating in Brazil for a while until it's time to go home for Katlin, and she ask him to live in Tacoma. Alex, with all the happiness in the world, accepted. And than, said goodbye and thanked everyone. Caught a plane belonging to the U.S. government, which had brought Katlin. The plane had still not as technologies as today we have, no flying at high altitudes and speeds.

75362942.jpg

TACOMA, USA - JUNE 10, 1919

• Once there, they encounter an ancient bridge, which eventually would be demolished for the construction of the current "Tacoma Narrows Bridge", and Mount Rainier, the most visited points in the city. Tacoma was almost 70 years.

39585621.jpg

TACOMA, USA - JUNE 12, 1919

• Soon, Katlin asked Alex to marry. Alex, enthusiastically accepted. Mabe if he had not done this, I could have taken him later.

73591384.jpg

SEATTLE, USA - JUNE 12,1919

• Alex and Katlin walked those crowded streets. Alex said that they couldn't stand all that movement in Tacoma - Seattle. He paused whem he saw the speech in front of the German consulate, and a huge flag of Germany. Katlin said that they should live anywhere else in that region. Jumping ahead a little history, as well as a seed, Molching was an idea to Steiners, but without them becoming aware.

59224971.jpg

ONLY TO SUPPLEMENT

Molching is pronounced for people like you and me as "Molking".

Originally posted by: nathanthemayor

Oooo I can't wait to see if your characters visit Fresno,CA(My hometown)quote>

I don't know if the Schriefer will pass throught this city, but, who knows?

(I'm writing by Schriefer 'cause he is camping this week xD)

So, Thursday I'll begin my participation on this CJ. And the rotation continues on the next week, with the Palmtown (Caio will be out on the next week and will not participate of this 1st round) and on another week, will be the Schriefer again, ending this current story.

The CJ's week ends on ever Thursday, when begin another writer to work in CJ, in other country.

So, see you all soon xD

CHAPTER 4

CROSSING BACK (OR BEYOND OF) THE OCEAN

NOT ALWAYS THE THINGS HAPPEN

like the way that we expected

ever they surprise us.

TACOMA - JUNE 15, 1919

- Ok, Alex. Only tell me where we'll live!
    - I don't know. I heard  about a new area over the ocean. But they said something about cross the BermudeTriangle...
    - You want to go there? Why?
    - I don't know why, but they said what in the other side of the Triangle, have a great place, with new lands to be discovered. I got curious to know if it's real.
    - Alex, I'm scared with this history. So many people never came back from the Triangle. I'm affraid.

- Don't worry, honey. I think this is secure for us. but, we need a boat.

- See, I have money, but is not so much for this... But ok, lets go.

MIAMI, FL - JULY, 4 1919

•They went to Miami, in a marina where the boat was parked. Just embarked and zarped from there, ignoring the celebrations of the US' Independence Day.

miami.jpg

SOMEWHERE INSIDE THE BERMUDE TRIANGLE, JULY 8 1919

•Alex got a great storm inside the triangle. For lucky of them, I don't like to work in that place. I have more things to do...

storm.jpg

A SEA IN SOMEWHERE, SOME HOURS LATER

•Alex and Katlin fainted before the storm. They waked up when the boat crashed in something on teh sea. Alex was the first to wake, and when he goes out to the deck, he get a impression what they aren't in the Atlantic Ocean. The water had a different colour, and the swells was different. They haven't idea of when they was at that moment.

GOD WRITE RIGHT IN CROOKED LINES

and at this time, cannot be different

•After 9 days adrift, remaining a little stock of food - for one day or two -, Alex saw a land with a river. In a desperate move, he entered on that, hoping find someone to help them. Some hours navigating at river, they arrived on its spring.

TerritorioOr.jpg

•They entered on the forest, and, 1h later, they find a village, called Zyvvia.

Primeirosmoradores.jpg

WHICH THE PEOPLE WOULD BE

if there was no human kindness?

indeed, the lives of these two would have been much worse

•Alex knew Makinum Pöes, the village leader. His nacionality, by himself, was Liandran, of Liandra. He told to Alex what that region what they are is of the region of the regional fire goddess, what calls Liandra. The river which Alex and Katlin was navigated to came at there was called "Fire River".

•Alex and Makinum talked some time. Makinum offered his house for the two rest for a while. While Alex and Katlin sleep, Makinum goes work on the project of the city airpoirt. At that region, the aviation was more advanced than on Europe or America.

ProjetoAero.jpg

•When Alex woke up, he saw a strange calendar on the wall...

calendrio.jpg

•And one month later, the trains have arrived on the city

cidadefim29.jpg

•Makinum begin to trust more in Alex, and called him to work with him togheter.

OPPORTUNITIES

they come when you least expect

but one chance is sufficient to change radically a life