Sign in to follow this  
Tariel

Looking for VANDY

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello everybody and a Happy New Year. Have some time to play, at last, and found a beautiful map by Vandy, Shaphiyr-Harran. Alas it has no greyscale, only a jpg -- which I could try to convert into a grey map -- sometimes this had worked... But I'd rather contact Vandy (or any of you) and ask please-oh-please for the already rendered cities files (this does work.)

So, if Vandy is reachable...  or if any of you wants to play late Santa Claus...

All of Vandy's maps need to be rendered with the SC4 terraformer, or SC4 Mapper.

I doubt Vandy will check in, but it is possible.

Hello, Tariel.

I would like to comment that the reports of my disappearance have been pretty much correct.  However, like any good addiction, it's hard to stay completely away from Simtropolis.  I do occasionally still check in and that is why I'm replying having seen your thread.

As my dear friend tungston has stated, you need to use SC4Terraformer in order to render my Shaphiyr-Harrani map.  Please read the following tutorial in order to learn how to install a map created by SC4Terraformer:

Installing a Map Created by SC4Terraformer

You might also want to read the following tutorial:

Downloading, Installing and Running SC4Terraformer

If you open the Mapping Applications and Mapping Tools tutorial, you'll be able to find links as to where to get SC4Terraformer.

I certainly hope you'll be able to get what you need and render Shaphiyr-Harran.  I agree that this map is beautiful and certainly was fun creating.

Good luck to you!

Regards,

Vandy