Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ImanIXI

WHy are my Mods not working!?!?

16 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • Followed the  intstrucions but non of them are showing up in game. I'm really at a loss here, thanx.

• Original Poster
  • Cool, I've got:

-NAM

-Realistic Water

-Bridge Hieght Mod

-Cul-de-sac Mod

-Super Demand Ordinance

-Bridge Hieght Mod

-Road top MT Mod

Iman,

Which ones are you having problems with, or are you having problems with all of them?

The Realistic Water Mod changes the color of the water. You can only have one water mod in use at any time .

The Bridge Height Mod only affects bridges when you build them. It keeps the bridges level. Normally, the game creates hills at each side of a bridge to make sure the ferries can travel under them. The mod stops this behavior.

The Cul de Sac mod just changes the ends of the streets.

I haven't ever used the Super Demand Ordinance Mod, so I can't help with it.

The Road Top MT Mod is a set of lots that can be placed on top of roads, streets, avenues, and oneway roads. They function as bus stops, subways stations, or a combination of both.

I hope this covers everything.

-Swamper77

Originally posted by: ImanIXI

Followed the  intstrucions but non of them are showing up in game. I'm really at a loss here, thanx.

quote>

You need to really follow the instructions. Seriously. Read the readme files. Read them again. If they come with an auto-installer (such as NAM), then use it.

Most of the mods come with very good instructions on how to install them. 95% chance you're simply not reading them carefully enough.

• Original Poster
  • Nothing is appearing in game. I created a new reagion to toy around a bit with the new additions, but no NAM, no cud-de-sacs, nothing like that is available. And I can't make new bridges as the Mod said.

Okay, you'll have to tell us exactly what steps you used to install the mod. What did you do when you installed NAM?

• Original Poster
  • -OK, I'll stat with the NAM-

1: I Unzipped the Install wizard and had the "NetworkAddonMod" installed in the  plugins folder.

2:I've tried several different ways from here about what to do with all of the files and have not been succsesfull. So (with all of the actuall Mod .dat files together) does it matter what I do with the rest?

-The Realsitic Water Mod-

1: It said all I have to do is install it in the plugins folder and play the game, and that is what I did, so I am a a real loss here.

I can continue with others later if still neccesary.

From your steps, it doesn't look like you executed the install program for NAM. Try this:

1. Unzip the installation program.

2. Run the installation program.

3. Pick the various options, and go through the installation.

Maybe you did that, but I didn't see it in your steps. If you're having problems, we really need to see all the steps you're taking, even if they sound obvious.

Well...welcome first of all...
    then; You got RH or Deluxe?

Give us also more info for your game and folders.

Your Sincerely, Sim_Air

Well...do you have RH or Deluxe?

Give us some more info for your game and folders.

Your Sincerely,Sim_Air