Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shawnie

ick! whats wrong?!

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

it looks like the game is having trouble reading the cd or cd drive, please make sure the sc4 disk is in the drive and clean, if it is, I recommend double checking the cd and the drive

I've had this issue when I've taken the disk out while the autorun starts up...just out of Curiosity...do you own Sim City 4 Rush Hour or Sim City Deluxe?

hyped_up_boy: with the original...it doesn't matter...both disks oddly enough...work...however..disk 1 will give the little window asking if you want to play the game and the second disk simply loads sim city...with rush hour...there is no choice..only 1 disk will work becuase there's only one disk 3.gif but with deluxe...I'm not sure...

• Original Poster
  • i haven't tried reinstaling it..but i guess i can try that...i downloaded some lots and stuff...thats when it started messing up...and i've tried both disks...i own deluxe..

If you have multiple CD drives, Start the game using the CD drive that was used to install SimCity 4 Deluxe.

How about running a Disk Cleanup? That might help.