Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seanie

Some questions ???????

13 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • Hi all, im new here and i have some questions

Question number 1:

I have simcity 4 deluxe and can i download then evrything for simcity 4 or evrything for rush hour(or both?)?

Question number 2:

I saw some screenshots from this site and there i saw sand roads, where can i downlad that or what is the name of that mod

Question number 3:

How can i get higher commercial and residential buildings?

And are there some cool mods that i must download 

Thanx48.gif

PS i am not so good in english so i maybe have make some faults srry for that2.gif

Welcome to Simtropolis Seanie! 39.gifI hope you have a great time here! 10.gif

1) You can download anything from this website if you have Sim City 4 Deluxe.

2) I'm not sure if there are sand streets but some dirt roads can be found here.

3) You need 20,000+ people in your city to get some skyscrapers in your city, you also need good water, power, health, safety, education and desirability coverage. The Omnibus which is here can help you build a great city from the very start.

I would download the NAM which is here for the PC or here for the Mac. It gives you many more transportation options.

Hope this helps.

Don't worry about your English, it's very good!

• Original Poster
  • another question: ive downloaded 2 files now an .dat file and a SC4Lot file where must i put them ? i tried something but it wont works i have the deluxe version so maybe is that can plz some1 help me :S

thx

Almost anything you download from here will either have its own installer, or in the case of .dat or lots and such, you can put them in your Plugins folder, found in MyDocuments>SimCity4>Plugins. It's usually helpful to seperate them into subfolders by author, so if something is causing problems you can find it easily and remove it. Once its in your plugin folder, you can use it in game. In the case of some lots and buildings, it may take some searching through in game menus to find the new plugin.

• Original Poster
  • hi another qeustion i saw some pics and saw there water with on the shore stones is that a mod ore something does some1 now that ?? thx for thew 1 who told me 4.gif4.gif

Yes, actually. There is a mod where you can put down coral reefs, coastal stones, and sailboats. Search "goldiva" on the STEX and you should find it. By the way, welcome to Simtropolis! Hope you enjoy yourself here 4.gif

Cheers! 

To save you some time, here's the link to the page you requested

• Original Poster
  • I some more questions:

Can you self deside wich building is placed?(residential commercial industrial) sorry for the english :$

How can you make tunnels?

When i place a bridge there is a little mountain can i get that away ??

and does some1 now a name for a city i want to make a cj but dont have a good name :S

thanx 9.gif

buildings = Growables grow. If you don't like it, destroy it and wait for something else to grow.

tunnels = Tunnel Slope Mod here

bridges = Bridge Height Mod here

city names = Be Creative!

i'll do a search for links, or you can do that yourself if you want to.