Relconshire Island

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

come and read about my cool island i created. sorry if there is not any pictures!

Entries in this City Journal

nyse

Marinas with honor

Relconshire had just started it's marina complex and with many happy people to enjoy the recreational advantages of it all.The marina became a hub for small shops and buses.Relconshire added a small train station near the Marina to add more transportation to it.The MARINA grew to become a large Port.With a lot of people moving in the recreational demand was high.So...i added a nother marina to increase the water way traffic.

Sorry for the absense of pictures!I will add pictures soon! This is not a spam

nyse

A picture perfect town

Relconshire became a major producer of canned goods and wheat.Then the town had a major residential project to start growth in unexplainable numbers.Relconshire had big commercial districts and nice suburban areas.

nyse

Birth

well first i apologize for the absense of pictures.Read it will explain everything.

Relconshire Island was built with only 2 homes and 24 people.It started to grow becuase of the city next to it which was Port Orange.A huge bridge connected the two towns.Relconshire had a small water tower when it grew to 500 people.Relconshire's resident's complained about poor water quality and demanded clean water.A riot broke out and a small police station was built to stop the un-lawly sims.After the riot Relconshire built it's first school to educate it's sims.After a couple of years Port orange grew too!

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections