• Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A showcase of my first truly customized city

Entries in this City Journal

mayorlucario

New and Improved

After the success of my first real city, Regresado City, I decided to embark on yet another endeavor to create an even better city. Thanks to tutorials on region design, I was able to get a region composed entirely of the largest tiles available. Plus, over time I downloaded a multitude of custom buildings to further beautify the city. 

-------------------------------

Here is a compilation of the best screenshots of Sigmar City, in all its splendor.

G4H4lO7.jpg

A region view. Sigmar City actually has four suburbs with a multitude of gigantic industrial districts.

ZjM1h4n.jpg

Here is a daytime look at the main city core. It was built on a three river intersection and has a huge amount of skyscrapers. A gigantic tower lies on a central island.

xKY5vIY.png

A nighttime view of the city in its dazzling light. 

DjVUXP6.jpg

A closer look at one of the skyscraper districts.

l0ML2Mh.png

Some of these lots are very big.

e2KOj1T.jpg

A relative mix of vanilla and custom buildings.

Imz0tjt.jpg

An even closer look at some buildings.

QSsl608.png

One of the ultramodern buildings in the city, built on one of the man-made islands in the river.

ZgjXlwV.jpg

Another landmark on the same island as the ultramodern building. 

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections