• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Arrivals and Departures

Entries in this City Journal

gigius76

Terminal 4

01copertina_zps796b3d4d.jpg

Thanks to all for your comments and appreciations!

Good morning!

Are you ready for the next landing?

Today we will visit the Terminal 4. Terminal 4 is one of the largest, most spacious terminals at Jerome International Airport. More than 20 international airlines carry millions of passengers annually.

02dopocopertina_zps3f25d638.jpg

03dopocopertina2_zpsd625c895.jpg

Terminal 4 is part of the vast central terminal area that I want to show in this photo:

047terminal_zps5f8b2de6.jpg

Terminal 4 is the major gateway for international arrivals at Jerome International Airport and is able to handle the Airbus A380:

05terminal4_zps247f0da7.jpg

Terminal 4 has 20 gates in two concourses. Concourse A has ten gates, numbered A1–A10. Concourse B has nine gates, numbered B11–B19:

06mappa_zps3485bdd1.jpg

12concourseA_zpsbcf8b470.jpg

Concourse A

11concourseB_zpsfeb6af64.jpg

Concourse B

The terminal is located in front of the Runway 18L/27R

07Panoramica_zpsd9fd6f48.jpg

Terminal 4 serves many international airlines daily, including Avianca, China Airlines, Emirates, Etihad, KLM, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, SWISS, Transaero Airlines, Virgin America, Virgin Atlantic and more.

09torredicontrollo_zps81ebb766.jpg

13varie1_zpsdb5652b7.jpg

10varie3_zps3b390c33.jpg

I hope you enjoy it!

gigius76

Terminal 2-3

Copertina_zpsef470e08.jpg

Hello! Today i want show you my progress in the central terminal area.

Jerome International Airport is a major hub for three large domestic airline companies. The busiest carrier at Jerome International Airport is Delta Air Lines, which has the entire Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 complex to itself.

1_zps967e3972.jpg

Delta connects the airport with some of the largest cities in all major regions of the United State (domestic flights) and with other destinations in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, South America and the Caribbean region (International flights).

Terminal 2 serves continental only. It contains gates 16-27:

Mappaterminal2_zps4720514b.jpg

Terminal 3 is equipped for both continental and international flights. It contains gates 1-15.

Mappaterminal3_zps1a331e22.jpg

Some pictures:

2_zps0d75a153.jpg

3_zpsaee3354b.jpg

8_zps8525b689.jpg

6_zpsefa461bb.jpg

9_zps2c1b52de.jpg

gigius76

Terminal 1

copertina_zps7c163812.jpg

“Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.”

After landing we will move towards the Terminal 1.

Terminal 1 at Jerome International Airport handles many international flights and international airlines like Alitalia, Air France, Air China, and Lufthansa. Also Terminal 1 serves Aeroflot, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Eva Air, Royal Air Maroc, Saudi Arabian Airlines and more.

Terminal 1 has 8 gates.

Mappaterminal1_zps55a309af.jpg

Terminal 1 has the capability to handle the superjumbo Airbus A380 aircraft, which are flown by Air France on the route from Paris Charles De Gaulle, Lufthansa on the route from Frankfurt Airport and Korean Air on the route from Incheon Airport.

Terminal1_zps71e22008.jpg

How can I get to Terminal one?

The Jerome International Airport is served by various means of transport: there are taxis, buses, shuttles outside each terminal. You can get to the airport with your car through the highway and park comfortably in one of the 18,000 parking spaces are available to you.

Or alternatively you can take the elevated railroad. This is available 24 hours on 24. A modern elevated station, which connects the airport terminals to each other and with the metro, where you can take the subway that will bring in the capital city.

On behalf of Gigius76 Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice evening!

gigius76

Some numbers

copertina_zps2f57b418.jpg

A warm welcome to all the community of simtropolis.

With great pleasure I want to show you my latest creation, the only airport in the world where they are not needed money, tickets and reservations to fly, but only a little imagination.

Today Jerome International Airport opens its doors and invite you all to visit!

Is your captain speaking, fasten your seatbelts, please! Here we go!

Some numbers:

The Gerome International Airport covers 4,000 acres, including 800 acres in the Central Terminal Area.

The Gerome International Airport has 7 terminals containing 97 gates.The terminal buildings are arranged around a central area containing parking, a power plant, and other airport facilities.

Four runways (two pairs of parallel runways) surround the airport's central terminal area.

The Gerome International Airport has over 25 miles (40 km) of taxiways to move aircraft in and around the airfield.

More than 40 airlines operate out of the Gerome International Airport.

In 2013, The Gerome International Airport handled 39,000,000 passengers.

About 25,000 people are employed at the airport.

The airport is equipped with cargo area divided into four zones. Tthis area are located north and west of the main terminal area.

The airport offers nearly 4 million square feet of modern office space and warehouses.

PanoramicaAeroporto_zpsd749b7e0.jpg

All for now! Much more information in the coming days...

N.B. I'm Italian... sorry for my bad english.

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections