Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Working on a new 16x16 city having gotten more familiar with the NAM. Downloading and incorporating other mods as I go.

Entries in this City Journal

clickonnick

Terraformed

I wanted to create a landscape that resembled southern California, with abrupt craggy ridges separating valleys like in Los Angeles. I did not put the city near the ocean, however, since I already have a large city running on a coastline setting and wanted to try something different. Instead, I carved a winding river and several tributaries, which will afford the opportunity to experiment more with NAM bridges as I continue to learn the ins and outs. I also raised the land on the north side of the river to allow tunnels to work properly and not strike sea level under ground.

blogentry-643769-0-20658100-1376452870_t

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections