• Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Entries in this City Journal

residentsim

Welcome to my new CJ! I have lurked around and whatnot with CJs in the past, but this time I plan to keep it going a while.

Let's start of with the basic stuff. This CJ has many different architectural influences, mainly North American, Japanese, and Eastern European. For basic mods (since I don't like to wait around for things and run out of money) I use moneytree and a Demand Mod. Other than that I mostly grow my cities unless I want to be particular. So, let's start of with two pictures to give you an idea of what my play style is.

ATtK7.jpg

Mid-Rises etc.

bcS6N.jpg

A Pond. (Duh)

I like to be particular with how I build, I usually do not have a grey area when it comes to Terrain usage. It's either total control over the terrain in urban areas, or absolutely no modifications to terrain in Natural settings. I also will answer any questions you have. I'm looking forward to Posting more as time goes by. Welcome to Kasatka Prefecture!

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections