Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A tribute to the Hunger Games

Entries in this City Journal

FalconsFan101

Finally over the past sim month, Seam City has had recent big development, population figures stand at about 700 sims. Here is the main area of development:

SeamCity-Sep9021339678938.jpg

Now here is the first industrial area:

SeamCity-Jul14031339679043.jpg

That was all for this entry so I hope you enjoyed.

FalconsFan101

READ

This region and it's cities will in no way resemble the cities of the real Panem in the hunger games book series. However you may find a reference to the Hunger Games as with the first city, "Seam City" and District 12 is often called, "The Seam". So watch out for those and point out references in the comments if you find any!!! I hope you will enjoy this city journal as much as I will!

Click photo to enlarge. (I would upload through a hosting site but I am having problems with the whole process)

blogentry-458565-0-92916000-1339517436_t

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections