Sunnyvale

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comment
  • Views

About this City Journal

Welcome to Sunnyvale a town for the rich people.

Entries in this City Journal

Vercetti

This is Sunnyvale. A town where rich people live. Here life is so fancy and sooo amazing. It makes you feel rich. Everyday millions of sims walk out of their Rich Homes and Cribs. Just to go shopping. One of the most popular things to do here is Skydiving. But three days later the Airport that hosts the skydiving was burnt down in a Heist for $1Billion dollars.

People gosip about movies and everywhere you look theres movie stars walking around. You ask why are there so many movie starts? Well this is a rich town and most of the people here except Bob Plum. love to show off in movies.

Thursday: A news reporter takes a photo of the Sunnyvale for the big do what ever you want day.

Here is some pictures of what this guy took.

sunnyvale9aprpic3.png

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/sunnyvale9apr.png/]sunnyvale9apr.png

Its nightime where I live. So I will upload more photos tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections