• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Pics of the Region

Entries in this City Journal

chastyami

Some of Main City

Greetings again! From the fields we go to the main town. Three mosaics for your attention. If you are interested in something more - I'll do a more detailed picture.

Population - about 400,000 residents.

First

1555513a.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

chastyami

Suburb:2

Industrial sector. Northern suburbs is an energy base for the main city. 3 oil plant processed raw material drawn from the east (I will not show them because they had recently been assigned the "secret project") and, in addition to the main town, serving the adjacent factory district.

Billington-Oct1931295778381.jpg

Billington-Oct1931295778339.jpg

Highway connects main city with a factory area

Billington-Oct1931295778209.jpg

General view of the industrial zone

Billington-Oct1931295778546.jpg

Bonus: Football love everywhere :)

chastyami

Start. Suburbs:1

Hi all! Greetings from Russia :) Excuse me my poor english, I'm still learning..

My debut - region base on Omaha, Nebraska (Thanks God or Big Bang for structure of landscape). But my fantasy region more greeny than it is. 

Let's begin with the suburb's main city of the region, for which the start boundless fields..

Billington-Oct1931295778865.jpg

North - fields, fields, fields. South  - suburbs and main city. West - suburbs too. East - DIRTY plants

Billington-Oct1931295778459.jpg

Road to the east leads to the factories, just west of pic - town center

Billington-Oct1931295778504.jpg

A railroad leading to the city or to the north :)Should be approached to see the little house the Mayor:

Billington-Oct1931295778802.jpg

If you look closely, you can see the mayor, who, of course, works hard :)

Billington-Nov14621295011668.jpg

In the next part you'll see a little industry, residents are already rushing to plant

Thank you for your attention, I am impatient to continue :)

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections