Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Hello Simtropolis, it's Fanatic back with another city journal. This one is quite different from my last one and focuses more on my city than the RHW, sit back and relax as i show you one of...

Entries in this City Journal

sc4fanatic/slayer

These are the South downtown suburbs, enjoy.

(Below) More of that tram

hillsidevlapr5221290983.jpg

(Below) Welcome to South Downtown suburbs!

hillsidevlapr2422129098.jpg

hillsidevlapr2322129098.jpg

hillsidevlapr1222129098.jpg

hillsidevlmar2622129098.jpg

hillsidevlmar2322129098.jpg

hillsidevlfeb9221290983.jpg

hillsidevlfeb6221290983.jpg

hillsidevlfeb4221290983.jpg

hillsidevlfeb2222129098.jpg

hillsidevlfeb2022129098.jpg

hillsidevlfeb2221290983.jpg

Well I hope you enjoyed that. this is my final update for now, keep watching for more

Thank you for

viewing, commenting, rating,

Fanatic.

sc4fanatic/slayer

These are the North Downtown Suburbs of Hillside VL(no one knows what the VL stands for) Enjoy! 2.gif

(Below) Okay so the insterstate(I-25) seperates the North and South downtown suburbs, as you would expect the north part of the intersate is North Downtown suburbs.        

hillsidevlfeb7221290983.jpg

(Below) This is one of the two exits into North Downtown Suburbs.

hillsidevlfeb1922129098.jpg

(Below) I i don't know how big this city is going to be, though this is one of the bridges out of downtown probably to the other part of the city i will soon build.

hillsidevlfeb1822129098.jpg

(Below) These are the outskirts of downtown and that's why there are so many trees.

hillsidevlfeb1622129098.jpg

(Below) These are North Downtown suburbs, i have a very large river/pond going through the city with two waterfalls.

hillsidevlfeb1322129098.jpg

(Below) This is the center of North Downtown Suburbs, It's actually quite expensive to have a house in downtown,

hillsidevlfeb1222129098.jpg

(Below) there's a lot of transit in this city, this is one of my favorite pictures.

hillsidevlfeb1122129098.jpg

(Below) The next pictures really speak for themselves.

hillsidevlapr2422129098.jpg

hillsidevlmar3022129098.jpg

hillsidevlmar2822129098.jpg

Well that's the end of this update, stay tuned for more.           Btw if anyone wants to comment on what the VL in Hillside VL should  stand for feel free

Thank you for

viewing, commenting, rating,

Fanatic.

sc4fanatic/slayer

Hello simtropolis, i bring you Hillside VL. Hillside VL is probably one of the best cities i have ever created. Though it's not nearly done, i plan on informing you on all my updates. I am still working on downtown and it's suburbs so just sit back and enjoy as i bring you into Hillside VL.

I have a few starter pictures just to show you on what i am doing. 1.gif

hillsidevlfeb2221290983.jpg

(above) That's part of south downtown suburbs, the qualitly is lower than normal because i resized it. Though it still looks good, if anyone has any suggestions please say so.

hillsidevlmar1922129098.jpg

(above) That's also part South Downtown suburbs, here it shows part of the elevated rail system i have here going throughout downtown.

If anyone has any questions about my city or wants to know a mod or BAT ask and i will try to find it for you.

Thank you for viewing,

commenting, rating

Fanatic.

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections