Hale

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Nice bay region with interactive CJing, map is called Wishbone Bay made by: Blade2k5

Entries in this City Journal

tim.12.game

Greenwood Estates

The voting is stopped and plan C has won with 3 votes.

So I will show you guys the result of it and I will open a new Poll. I don't have much time today and tommorow, so I would think that the next large update will come on thursday or friday.

Well let's show off the result!

We will start with the newly build school of creative arts,

plus the new park that has been build next to it. 

sorry

And a pic of the park next to it; Sherwin park:

sorry

And then the Greenwood Estates, consisting of 3 buildings:

sorry

sorry

There has also been another Appartment build near Downtown:

sorry

The new football club already has 300 members and it has a large clubhouse with 4 fields.

Here's a picture:

sorry

And now the poll:

The council has decided that they want to expand the city's port (that only has a ferrylanding), but they don't know what to do.

What should they do?

option A, yellow. They have to dig away a piece of unused ground.

option B, green. They have to add a piece of land to build the port.

option C, colorless. YOU have to make an IDEA yourself.

sorry

I hope that you all have enjoyed this update! thank you all for reading and watching!!!!

tim.12.game

Introduction

Hello everybody here in the CJ section, I am tim.12.game and this is my journal.

I will begin by showing you all the stuff that i've done already, after every update I will list a poll. Your answers will affect the look of the city, so I hope that all of you guys will enjoy my journal!  4.gif

This is the cityview of Hale: 

sorry something is wrong

Here are some close-up pics:

We will start with the marina:

sorry

Here are two pics of the main rail and tram station:

sorry

sorry

And a pic of the Beach with some Appartments:

sorry

And now the poll of this entry:

The City council wants a soccerclub in our town, but there is also need for new housing estates, so what does the council has to do?

option A: Orange, the soccerclub will be located where some houses are right now and the estate will go on a unused piece of land near the railwaytracks.

option B: Green, the soccerclub will come behind the already existing appartments and the housing estate will replace some offices near the beach.

option C: Blue, the soccerclub will come on the unused land near the railway, and the estate will raplace a few houses near the railway. plus there will be a new school build to avoid congested schools and angry housewives.

srry

I would apreciate if you would comment, and I will update the CJ in a few days.

Sign in to follow this  

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections