Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Questions during a misty morning.

Sign in to follow this  
nza_arch

Nick had a very strange feeling this misty morning. He had a very hard time to conceive what he was seeing.

Reality is that he had been thinking about his strange feelings lately. He even had been going to the doctor about them.

In fact, doctor was far less anxious than him:

“Tiredness my friend Nick. Exhaustion. All these feelings you have somebody is altering your world overnight, are a typical symptom of fatigue”.

Nevertheless, Nick had a very hard time to conceive what was going on.

Until this misty morning.

During one of his long walks in Uthavn, he saw this small plate. Dug in the port’s muddy seashore, it seemed like an old piece of clay.

gen1old800.jpg

Two hours later he has finished all the tests.

This clay tile was definitely older than him; older than his grandfather Larson; older than his great grandfather too that has made the large sail from the sunny country. Older than everything.

What seemed as a rugged piece of clay was actually a 350 yrs old clay tile.

Days came, days passed. Things were getting stranger by the day.

Reality was in front of his eyes: what he was looking at was a map of Verdensby. But. . .how could this be?

This 350 yrs old clay tile was showing how Verdensby is. The layout was identical with all the images he found in his Your World software.

gen1bw800.jpg

All was there, depicted in the finest possible detail. . . Storbit, the main island in the middle, Andrebrikke where the port is. . . even Ulvoy, the Wolves’ island was there. Something was wrong.

Something was very wrong.

Nick was very sure he will wake up again tommorow to find a new world.

Once more.

gen1map800.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

@ haydon1996: Thank you, i appreciate the compliment :-)

@ avrelivs. I know :-) Me too :-)

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Share this comment