• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Cracktooth Gulch

Sign in to follow this  
_marsh_

So, I was planning for a lot more on this update.... but I screwed up. I was screwing around with my terrain mod. (On the tile I was working on for this update) and when I quit I accidentally "Quit and save"......   26.gif

Anyhow, I have 3 pictures from it (counting the one from last time) So I'll post them anyways. This will just be a.... shorter update than usual.

picbs.jpg

piccd.jpg

enjoy!

,marsh

Sign in to follow this  

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

Sorry for the double post, but th...s dfsdf sfs dn jn  sdkj fnsd (My jaw has fallen off and typed random letters because it was that awesome!)

Share this comment

I thought you said you had 3 pictures you only posted two, jeez don't you know how to count, no , I'm joking It looks great, very detailed 

Share this comment

the greenish flowing texture..is that part of the terrain mod or is that a ploppable thing? heres a pic of what im asking about:
it looks really cool but i cant figure out what it is.

Share this comment

Replies:

Thank you all so much!

Evillions: I answered your question in the forums section. 

Avrelivs: Thats a river. Same thing what evillions was asking. I photoshoped it in. 

And happy New Years! Drink and be merry!

Share this comment