Tankmanks Works

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

60th Anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of Nanzhao

Sign in to follow this  
tankmank

Firstly some bad news due to not backing up my data and a big technical fault Nanzhao was lost BUT i have re-built lot's of it so all is not lost.

On the 3rd of October 1950 The Peoples Republic of Nanzhao was founded out of the ashes of a divided world, including China that had just come out of a brutal civil war and war against Japan.

86220042.png

To celebrate a huge parade has been planned for central Guangzhen, the parade will involve lot's of military personnel and military equipment. Many major roads where closed off to traffic and most people had the day off work as National Day is a national holiday.  

tank1v.jpg

tank2j.jpg
Many tanks, guns and other military vehicles and weaponry where paraded around with soilders looking smart.
tank4w.jpg

parade1.jpg

Here is some of the female soilders that where in the parade, they are all dressed smartly and in the national colour, Red.

demonstrations.jpg

But were there is celebration there is demonstration. Here a woman is being arrested for breaking the law, she is many who where arrested.

Many critise the governement of Nanzhao for human right's abuses, including forced detention, illegal capital punishment, and general harassement.

I hope you enjoyed the update and i know it wasn't that great but there will be more to come soon.

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments