Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Shiloh City - Part 2

Sign in to follow this  
JoshuaGellock

Shiloh City - Part 2

Welcome back! As I mentioned a few entries back, I have several updates surrounding Shiloh and this is continuing the trend. This entry shows different views of Shiloh, and the long awaited overhead shot.

Please allow a moment for the images to load. All pictures can be viewed in full resolution by simply opening the picture's web address in a new browser window.

We'll start back in a familiar area: Downtown. The downtown area of Shiloh is an interesting mix: The University, the Condos, the Offices, the Trams and the Shops. The transit network makes the downtown area very accessible from almost anywhere in the city. Even residents of West Shiloh can arrive in the city core (blocks from Downtown) within 30-40 minutes. 

shilohdowntowncloseup.png

At the west end of the city is the Small Business District. Over the years it has developed to its current state, and in the past few years has become more family-friendly, adding a skate park and parking is shared by shoppers and commuters.

shilohsmallbusiness2.png

The tram line running from the S.B.D. continues through the core of the city (pictured below). The highway empties out to the Ave, which runs through the heart of the city all the way over to Shiloh Seaport. With trams and trains running parallel, it can get pretty busy in the city's center.

shilohhustleandbustle.png

Here is a night shot of the west end of the city.

shilohcityoverview2.png

Moving around in the city a little bit, I wanted to show a picture of the Riverside Condos. These buildings are typically occupied by those who work on Abraham Ave (the Avenue pictures above with the tall offices). It is an ideal area of the city. The view is great, crime is low, and the modern design features all the amenities. 

shilohriversidecondos.png

And finally, the overview shot of the city.

shilohoverview.png

Thanks again for stopping by to check out Chora. Your comments, feedback, and ratings are appreciated!!!

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nice work. I always like to see what people do with Light rail and railways, so very interesting for me.
Can I ask what houses you are using, the low density ones with the skylights/ roof windows?

Share this comment

Simply amazing!

I love the selection of custom content in the downtown area, and the GLR and rail pics are just spectacular!

DC 

Share this comment