• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Abbey-Upon-Tyne

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

TBC1 Evening News

Sign in to follow this  
iGod

“Welcome to the 8 o’clock news on TBC 1. My name is John Meryside.”

”Main headline today, the new nuclear power plant Tyneside I is reopened. You may remember, in June 2004 it was shut down due to technical errors. It now got reopened after a major refurbishment took place to make the power plant fit for the new decade. Here is a picture of it, taken this afternoon after the opening ceremony.”

Abbey-Upon-Tyne-4Jul261262394065.png

”In other news, professor McAyles from the RoyalAbbey-Upon-TyneUniversity said that the new development around

Grayham Road
in the South has a huge impact upon the city. He states that: “this might be the best since the development of Tyneside”.
Grayham Road
is now a synonym for the flourishing economy in Abbey-Upon-Tyne.”

Abbey-Upon-Tyne-22Okt261262394659.png

”The Tyneside Metro Network got extended. New lines are now running from King Edward Station to PetrowitschPark and from Blacksmiths to Blyth. Besides that, the network will no operate on a 24 hour basis. A spokesman said that: “Thanks to last years profit, we are now able to offer more services to the customers. We hope that they will use the Tyneside Metro in the future as well.” Peter Johnson, Tyneside Metro Company.”

Unbenannt.jpg

”And now to sports” – “Hello, I am Ann Spears. The Abbey-Upon-Tyne City FC had a match against Millside United. Millside won 2 -1 and some fans of both teams collided after the game. Luckily, the police was on the spot and no major damages happened although some hooligans were taken in. Other matches today were Millburn versus Stanton, 2-1 which makes Millburn the new leader. Oldham lost against Aberburgh 1-0 and Stanton drew against Mulland, 2 both. The Premier League table list as following after the Friday matches:

1. Millburn FC

2. Stanton City FC

3. Abbey-Upon-Tyne City FC

4. Millside United

5. Oldham Hotspurts

6. …

That’s it from me, back to you John.”

Abbey-Upon-Tyne-16Jul261262394169.png

”Thanks Ann, and now to our local report, here is AdamLake for you.”

”’Evening John. I am here at Fenchurch today were the people must have a good life, or that's what a study of the University of Burnmouth stated in their research report. The report states that most people in the Tyneside region would prefer living in Abbey-Upon-Tyne and especially in the borough Fenchurch. This is because of the good infrastructure and neighbourhood. Oh well, I still like my flat in Hulme and would never give it up for a house in Fenchurch. Anyway, on that bombshell it’s time to end, back to you John”

Abbey-Upon-Tyne-18Aug261262394370.png

”Thank you Adam. We all here at TBC 1 wish you a good night. Cya at 11 for the late night news. Until then, take care and good night.”

Comments are, as per usual, welcome and appreciated. Ratings are also welcome.

Feedback

Paramore22: Thank you, I think it's Gouldwood Bank Tower: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=12789

nickuga1: Thank you very much. As said previously, that's the set: http://kurier.simcityplaza.de/details.php?file=1099

armpit43: Besides the fact that this is a fictional city, it has quite a massive british influence. But I like to think of it more as a city

which can be considered british but with a very unique european influence and flair. Hope that answers your question.

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow! The cities just look so detailed! The transit map is great also! It makes me feel bad that is under 4 starts, though......Anyway, I rated it 5/5!

Share this comment

Gotta love all 5 of your updated pictures. Especially the second, i really appreciate how you managed to create a very realistic downtown, with also some freeways running around it. Btw i've always been a fan of the nuclear, in both of real and SC4 lifes. 5 stars ya

Share this comment