• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Street names (Free MSPaint map)

Sign in to follow this  
emgmod

***Plugins I got***

Gunny510Pizza Hut, MP White Castle, BSC Irrigation Canals LEX STEX.

Driftmaster07: Coffee Pot Water Tower

ecoba(Ethan): SWAMPER-PEG No Railroad Dirt Mod

Battlecat: BSC Farms BLS Revised

When I promised you can have a street named after you, I forgot to make a map with the street names. The next update will have an Invernessen road map, an updated title picture, and an updated signature picture.

***I need from you today...***

-A simple way to make a map for someone who has zero Photoshop skills.

Here's what I got:

Here's a simple map I made.

map1ot.png

Red = Sum St.

Orange = Starks Rd.

Yellow = Strucka St.

Green= Tepodon Rd.

Blue= Drift Rd.

Purple= Cyclone Highway(Route 27)

Black= Road to be named later

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

Greetings Mayor,

I am the owner/president of Pathfinder Freight Lines.  Pathfinder Freight Lines is a small freight company based in Dog County. I have been looking for a starting town to place a distribution center and possibly a Grain Elevator. 

I would like property that both connects to the river and the rail line. I propose with your permission Pathfinder Freight Lines build a distribution center.  Here are the plans:

PaxMillion Ltd Logistics Solutions http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=21149

As the farming community grows in your area I then propose building a grain elevator connecting to Invernessec Valley Railroad.  Here are the proposed plans for that building.

Nexis Old Style Grain Elevator http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=11872

I have tried to keep in mind the historic and scenic nature of your town in these blue prints.

I hope you will give serious thought to this offer.

Sincerely,

Paul Pathfinder

Pathfinder Freight Lines
3 Pathfinder Way
Dog County, Simissouri

Where ever you go, there you are.
Logo Error

Share this comment

Welcome to Invernessen, Pathfinder-1. We have approved your applications and it will be completed by the next update.

Share this comment