• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Turbulent Skies and Relations

Sign in to follow this  
thepokemaniac

Reluctantly, Mayor Adam is convinced to fly to Philadelphia on a private jet. It left a private airfield in North Winchester and landed in Philadelphia this evening...

Adam: Seems like it will be a rough flight.... We are going to visit my cousin Vinny, he's the mayor of Westchase. Thats just accross the river from Philadelphia in New Jersey. Eh, vinny and I got along alright, but we were never really close. We sometimes fought, verbally and physically. He always won, but now, I am the real winner! His city only has a population of 5,000. Winchester is 500,000! Look who's laughing now, Vinny!

My cousin Vinny: 

joe-pesci-my-cousin-vinny-c10038635.jpg

Adam: Well, here we are. Too bad we cant stay here in Philadelphia...

philadelphiainternation.pngAdam: Looks like it just rained! Now that we're at the terminal, lets go find Vinny. Look, there he is! Just act happy, he's not that great... Hey, Vinny, how are you doing? Its been.......

And thus, we begin our long drive to Westchase. Normally, it would only take 30 minutes, but now its rush hour, so we'll be there late.

westchaseoct30001253312.pngAdam: So Vinny, hows your little podunk town? Still small? It might interest you to know that Winchester just grew by 50,000 people in the past 4 years.

Vinny: What, you think I care little cus? Lets not forget our past, Adam.

Adam: Oh yeah, imagine what would happen if you tried to beat me up while I'm sick. I can just imagine the local papers: "Mayor beats up Cusin, Unknown intentions" But, oh, I just remembered; you dont have a local paper!

Vinny: I swear, Adam, if you don't.......

While Adam and Vinny argue, you decide to take in the view.

westchasejun30021253313.pngVinny(angrily): Well, here's your exit, like you care, and if you ever go to Philadelphia, get off here.

Adam: Hey Vinny, you might want to light your highways a bit better, eh? Its a bit dark.

Vinny: Hey! What did I just get finished tellin' ya'?.......

westchasejul20212533140.pngVinny: Although you don't care too much cus, this is the intersection of Westchase Ave. and Winchester Rd.

Adam: Winchester Road, you say? Wonder what thats named after. So this is the shopping district? Looks small. The recession probably affected it.

Vinny: Well I wouldn't be talking Mr. Astronomical Crime Rate! Even your local paper tied the recession to your crime rate of such a high amount!

Adam: Well at least we have a newspaper!

westchasejul30212533140.pngAdam: Man, I hate that Vinny! Anyway, here's our hotel. Its the best I could find, so it will have to make do.

westchasejul50212533140.pngI don't know about you, but I'm starving! Lets go to Ruby Tuesday. Tomorrow, we can go to Philadelphia.

Winchester Mayor Adam

Author's note...

Wow! Seems like there are some turbulent relations between these cousin mayors! We'll see how things turn out for Mayor Adam with his illness, and Vinny's goals to govern his city!

Sign in to follow this  

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

Not a bad approximation of Quakerbridge Mall (about a 30 minute drive across the river from Yardley, PA) in the first pic, execpt the Walmart should be a little further up the road.

Share this comment