• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 18 October 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

repliesq.jpg

Hi, Mithrik. You may have an additional task this week.

Hi, SimCoug. I know how you feel - every week some amazing sim cities are shown - if only they were real.

Hi, OIScare / Benoit. Well done last week - scroll down to see if you held onto the top spot.

Hi, 111222333444. Thanks as always for your comment.

Hi, ThomasSimpson. Looks like Med Inspirations will be a favorite here based on its first 2 weeks. I think your change in direction is an interesting one - look down to see how this week went.

Hi, hammysonata. Good to see you commenting again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

This might be the first time that two brand new CJs have debuted at number one on consecutive weeks. Well done to Izumo.

I always like it when a BTT has all three stars - two new entries for Hiroshima and Milipedia, and two re-entries for Cattala and Three Nations (was Llithustania).

Follow BTT on twitter: @BensTopTen for early updates.

Happy CJing until next week!

benstoptennew20121018.jpg

Ben's +10

Zouerat Islamic Federation by elavery

The Land of Desera by nedal2001

Rodentia by hamysonata

Ionica by MilitantRadical

Cape May County by JettyJockey

Confluence Region by grstudios

Ring of Fire by Blunder

Empire of Katrinnenland by ggamgus

Okatabawashi by TowerDude

Galesfeburg by Lyhoko Leaci

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

We'll have to hang it out for a few more weeks to see if Cressa's growth results in more views again. The correlation will be interesting to watch. Congratulations to Altec as well, another promising new CJ!

Share this comment

Pretty good week. Nice job. I still haven't finished the tile I'm working on yet, seem to be taking forever, but it's not like I need to have an entry with so many other great CJs out there.

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections