• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Olympic Park

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

Welcome to the Olympic Park!

ChrisKavanagh

The new Olympic Park in the heart of the city!

donkfo.jpg

The Main Stadium

6pb8gg.jpg

The Aquatics Centre

144pqb.jpg

The Main Car Park & Shuttle Stop

igc16u.jpg

The Toyota Indoor Arena

24onmhh.jpg

Officals Offices & Broadcasting Centres

kd5ojl.jpg

Kashima Stadium

2uogm79.jpg

Olympic Gardens & Arts

51u3vk.jpg

The Main Football Stadium

246m1p4.jpg

Track & All Round Purpose Mini-Stadium

dvkk14.jpg

Olympic Park

Able to welcome around 300,000 sims a day through major bus lines, huge parking facilities and various subway stations. The park will be able to continue with further development after the Olympic events and build more homes for estimated 40,000-50,000 sims around the wooded areas and by replacing the current carparks with residental zones. The park boasts a huge CoCo mall employing just over 2,000 sims who will continue to have stable jobs for years after the games.

9 Comments

Recommended Comments

[quote name='LastTrueChamp' timestamp='1345255278']
Great collection of stadiums you have here. Can I ask where did you get those parking lots?
[/quote]

I recently saw them in other city journals and thought they were brilliant aha, they're here: [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27564-paengs-parking-lots-vol-01/"]http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/27564-paengs-parking-lots-vol-01/[/url]

[quote name='Pennyguy101' timestamp='1345261746']
Bravo sir. is a distict in a bigger city?
[/quote]

I want it to be but at the moment I don't have a larger city I'm happy with :)

Share this comment

Very nice! I like that you haven't gone OTT by "spamming" parking lots everywhere and that last pic of the city overview gives the city a sense that all the large buildings blend together into one entity. Nice work! 5/5

Share this comment

Very nice.Where did you get the Aquatics Centre?And another question:I saw that Dmscopio has a "simlympic pack" or something like that but his site is down for few months.Has anyone this pack?Thanks.

Share this comment