• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Bayonne and the Seaport - part 2

A. Gates

updatel2.jpg

Thanks ! :D

@MamaLuigi945: The sunken higways are avaible on simmpeg.com The lots are eye candy (not functional), but they can be made functional (you can drag a subway line under it for example)

I made small modifications about the repetitions, it should be a bit better now.

Sorry for the bugs on some pictures, SC4 seems to don't appreciate my new graphics card :?:

Enjoy :party:

1342990185-entte.png

img0000qu.jpg

Liberty Statue

img0001zz.jpg

Ellis Island

img0002xi.jpg

A small commercial area

img0003xh.jpg

Media center...

img0004ex.jpg

...and Victoria Hôtel *****...

img0011tye.jpg

...adjacent to Westfield's olympic complex

img0005gt.jpg

There must be a big car park...

img0006po.jpg

...for a stadium of this magnitude (90.000 places)

img0007kq.jpg

A large square lies at the center of the Olympic complex

img0008axj.jpg

img0009cp.jpg

The tennis courts

img0010zw.jpg

Liberty State Park

img0011zag.jpg

A few kilometers away, the scenery changes completely...

img0012nvm.jpg

...to make way for industries and harbor facilities

img0014sk.jpg

It is not advisable to swim in this canal...

img0014lw.jpg

... which, once emptied to clean up any waste that collect at the bottom gave way to car racing. No, it's not a Hollywood movie full of special effects, it is reality. The police who however very active in this sector, can't prevent these illegal and dangerous races.

img0015zn.jpg

This pollution hurts my eyes and lungs, I'll have to leave, before I suffocate...

24 Comments

Recommended Comments

Truly a wonderful city!! Absolutely magnificent!!!! Sadly I have to ask a question.. If thats. Ok.. Where didi you get those wonderful stadiums?? I have been looking for quite sometime for nice looking stadiums to put in my capital but I could never find any. Until now! I would very much appreciate it if you could send me a link. Once again MARVELOUS!

Share this comment

What a beautiful CJ, congratulations

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6360/img0003xh.jpg

Where I can found this building?

Share this comment

[quote name='racato' timestamp='1343026703']
What a beautiful CJ, congratulations

[url="http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/6360/img0003xh.jpg"]http://img594.images...0/img0003xh.jpg[/url]

Where I can found this building?
[/quote]

Perhaps it is this..

ITS 2011 1000 Lakeside
[url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25934-its-2011-1000-lakeside/"]http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25934-its-2011-1000-lakeside/[/url]

Share this comment

hey, Id love to download this buildings in my city... could you send me through e-mail? vinicius.wakoff@gmail.com thx

Share this comment

I loved those olympic facilities... Did you created it? All the buildings are amazing! Could you give me the download's links for them? Thank you very much! Congratulations! Awesome work!

Share this comment

I could not find those stadiums anywere! Could you send them for me please? My email is:

fernando.arquiteto@gmail.com

I'll do aprecciate!

Share this comment

Could you send me them stadiums ive looked everywhere. Tom-scotty15@hotmail.co.uk

Id appreicate it so much. Or if anyone else has recieved them.

Share this comment

Thanks !

@Razzion: 5 stars, in Europe a 5 stars rated hotels are the most luxurious hotel who exist, I don't know if the hotels are rated like this in America.

For the stadiums: There aren't avaible on STEX or LEX, someone gave me there per mail, so, if you want there, give your mail adress per PM, and I'll send you the pack (25 MB) per mail :)

Excuse me, I know It's been more than a year since you post this, but could you please send the pack to me too. Of course, if you still have it. I would be really grateful if you did that. Thank you. GREAT WORK BY THE WAY :)

Here is my mail, in case you decide to send it: Ktbffhcfc1905@gmail.com

Share this comment