• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Pittsburgh ,PA

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

fifth third bank tower

Sign in to follow this  
Necropolis

i added the Fifth Third tower in its correct spot there was no Pittsburgh version of this tower so i used the only version i could find and it was from Louisville, kentucky. the actual building does not look like this its called gulf tower but regardless adding a fifth third tower in its correct spot has increased the realism plus this building provides jobs.

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

one thing i like about this Fifth third tower is that its not as tall as the other skyscrapers in pittsburgh. you can see in this picture that US steel tower is larger. Pittsburgh has the tallest skyscapers between New york city and chicago this is becasue they produced alot of Steel in there factories so building skyscrapers locally was much cheaper. even Cleveland, ohio and detroit ,michigan which are the largest cities in population Between Newyork city and chicago have smaller skyscapers. Pittsburgh is a example of a city that shows us a small populated city can still have tall skyscrapers.

Share this comment

i wanted to point out the Ohio river thats formed on my region was a old water- travel high way that connects to louisville,kentucky where this building was from.

Share this comment

yankee traders in the late 1780's to conduct buisnesses Fifth third bank is where thos traders would put there money. but i have not downloaded any fifth third branch buildings yet theres a fifth third branh in Akron thats medium density has 4 floors.

across the street from the tallest building in its sim region. the first merit bank building.(cascade plaza 1) and (cascade plaza 2) (first national bank/PNC tower)

fifth third has a gigantic sky scraper in toledo with fifth third it can be seen in the skyline as you leave on the grey hound bus. but i never been to toledo

Share this comment

the yankee traders in the 1700s would sail up and down the ohio river eventually reachin new orleans which was ruled by spain in its west florida province. reaching new orleans with a ship full of goods and selling them was the goal. local banks in towns along the river or near it could keep it safe while you travel and trade along the ohio river water way.

Share this comment