• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Welcome To Cliffton

Sign in to follow this  
Arbiter787

Welcome back! Today I will be featuring Cliffton, which is a small rural town right now but will eventually grow into a bustling utopia. First we will be reviewing the residential district.

clifftonaug210113417892.png

It's still small, but developing.

clifftonjul801134178900.png

Here you can get a closer look at the school.

clifftonaug901134178913.png

I am sure the abandoned houses will be cordoned off and demolished soon. (I think the sims abandoned them due to low demand)

clifftonjul280113417890.png

The still only partially developed industrial park. As you can see there is a large plaza in the center left for the sims to go after work and on lunch break.

clifftonaug120113417891.png

And the city's meager power supply, two diesel generators. That's all for now! Next time we will look at the continued development of Cliffton. As a bonus you get a pic of one of the commercial buildings.

clifftonaug201134178909.png

Thank you SimGoober for Goobers Nuts. I don't know where to find it, so here are some of his other restaurants:

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1938

The excellent school by Deadwoods can be found here:http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=490

The Mountain Theme Pack by Pegasus can be found here:http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;cat=1

Credit goes to the SFBT team for their generators which can be found here:http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=777

See you next time and sorry if links don't work-there my first.

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow I know diesel goes a long way, but dang! Two can power all that?!

I like the little town charm, do you plan on growing this as the main city for your CJ?

Share this comment

Yes I do plan for this to be the main metropolis. I take a REALLY long time getting my cites up to high density though, so it'll take a while.
EDIT: And yes that is a lot for two generators. They each give as much power as 1 windmill so even in simcity they are strained.

Share this comment

Looks interesting, minederparby787!
Keep it up...
Next time it's better if you copied the DIRECT link of the picture at what host site you use:
It's just when I clicked on the picture it sent me to imageshack...
Or maybe you posted it as a URL and not as PIC - that maybe the cause of that... Just wanted to help.
Have a good day!

Share this comment