A Whole New Region!
For the past couple months this city journal has been very idle, but that is about to change!
I've started a whole new region for Ettlebrook county, and using SC4Terraformer I've created a custom map, here is a little information about the map.
- 12x12 Large City Tiles
- Large Lake
- Small "Mountain" / "Hill" Chain
- Oceanside City Tiles
- Many Small Streams
- A Few Sink Hole
- OH AND THE BEST PART! A Harbour
Now, there is a list of things I am hopefully going to include in the region, a few of them are listed below.
- A High Speed Rail system, using the "High Speed Rail Project" MOD found on the LEX
- A USA Style of Highways, Interstates, and County Roads, using the "Real Highway" MOD found on the LEX
- A INTERCITY Express System connecting my larger cities
- A very developed rail system designed after railway systems near my home town of De Smet, used both for Passenger and Freight travel. (Using the NAM-RAM Railway Addon Mod" found on the LEX
- My #1 Goal is to have a realistic working and looking region, which means some city tiles will be just farm fields, leaving little to showcase.
Here is the thing about my city journal, I'm going to use it as if it were a showcase of the county through time starting and staying in the idea that it is the 1990's-2000's. And it'll kinda work like every time you read an entry it's as if it were a trip to the museum of the town/city/area showcased and you were reading off an exhibit. This in mind there will also be a counterpart to the city journal where it will be a journal of what the mayor or appointed person of the showcased region would keep about what has happened to the city/town/area.
QUESTION OF THE ENTRY!
What would you add to either list I have presented to you? I want your input!
UNTIL NEXT TIME, JKRMC SIGNING OFF! (Not really, I never sign out on my personal computer.)
OH, I almost forgot, I wrote this all while listening to a song, the specific song being "Shake Tramp - Marianas Trench". If you are not against swear words, you should listen to this song!