Nieuw Breukelen

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Queenstown

BuilderYear

Hello Folks!

Im sorry ive uploaded nothing in a while but i was busy with school etc.

But now im back with a new city called Queenstown!

PineWood-12Feb271336159413.png

Here you see the city centre. On the construction lot will be the administration centre of the city, and you see the soccer/football stadium of the city.

PineWood-20Feb271336159448.png

Here you see a district of the town where only people live. at the construction lot will be coming houses.

I hope you liked my new update and there is coming more out of Queenstown

-In the next update you gonna see the harbor and some other districts

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

nope and im not gonna build it. Because i have bad traffic in the city and then its gonna be much worser.

Share this comment

Those dinner theaters are just the worst, I don't think I've bulldozed any building so many times in this game as that one, it repeats ALL THE TIME and it's hideous to boot, and now I see I'm not the only one with struggles against that horrid eyesore.

That being said, there are plenty of interesting things to look at in your pictures. I'd like to see what the finished product is once the construction clears up!

Share this comment

[quote name='NMUSpidey' timestamp='1336216228']
Those dinner theaters are just the worst, I don't think I've bulldozed any building so many times in this game as that one, it repeats ALL THE TIME and it's hideous to boot, and now I see I'm not the only one with struggles against that horrid eyesore.

That being said, there are plenty of interesting things to look at in your pictures. I'd like to see what the finished product is once the construction clears up!
[/quote]

i know what you mean, but i dont bulldoze them anymore because they keep coming back...
and im happy to see that you liked this entry and i think sunday will be a new one coming out when im ready with building the airport :)

Share this comment